Thursday 3 April 2008

Differences of internet Use among Students

Hi ,
My name is Shrwan Khanal, a Nepali citizen pursuing Master's in Development and International Cooperation at the University of Jyvaskyla Finland. I am researching on "Internet use among the Students at the University of Zambia". I just came back from four months field visit in Zambia and writing my thesis. I am looking at the relationship between internet use and gender and nature of study. Currently, I got an opportunity to visit Nordic Africa Institute at Upsala as study grant holder. I found this workshop very interesting. Of course, my study is not very much related with environment and ICT but I believe I can meet many scholars who might have a lot of idea about ICT in academic sectors in Africa and have input for my work.

Looking forward to see you all.
Shrwan

No comments: